About
Haloo...I'm Zana
A 25 yr old gal
An Aries..Got her own mind particulary about everything and anything
Stubborn but lovable..Chubby and Witty..and it all sums up to me..opps..



The-Lady

The girl who is so lost without you.

U.. yeah you my lovable, hugable Baby

Desires
Hmm.....here's the List!
New Hp
Prima Crocs
A new Guess Watch
New SpecKie
A Ring? Maybe...


loves;


Family
Shopping!!!
Movies..Nachos..PopCorns
My Great 3 Buddies + our always get+together couple
My ex-colleagues

By My Side

My Lover nUnU_BeBeh
DiAn_BeBeh
AyDaH_BeBeh
ElyA_BeBeh

Precious days

> Stand By ME
> SELAMAT HARI RAYA
> Back To werk
> Wad A life!!!!!
> Love..Love..Love
> Stood Cold
> Life = Unpredicted
> M.O.N.D.A.Y B.L.U.E.S
> New Found Game
> One Month

Lost Memories

> March 2006
> April 2006
> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> May 2007
> August 2007

Whisperssss






Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Happiest Event of 2006
Sunday, December 10, 2006


Lately..i'm not into blogging... Still tired of last week event... Photos ready...able to show u gals/guys sometime next week then..
take care..will update more...soon

-Loving you, always @ 7:24 PM :)