About
Haloo...I'm Zana
A 25 yr old gal
An Aries..Got her own mind particulary about everything and anything
Stubborn but lovable..Chubby and Witty..and it all sums up to me..opps..



The-Lady

The girl who is so lost without you.

U.. yeah you my lovable, hugable Baby

Desires
Hmm.....here's the List!
New Hp
Prima Crocs
A new Guess Watch
New SpecKie
A Ring? Maybe...


loves;


Family
Shopping!!!
Movies..Nachos..PopCorns
My Great 3 Buddies + our always get+together couple
My ex-colleagues

By My Side

My Lover nUnU_BeBeh
DiAn_BeBeh
AyDaH_BeBeh
ElyA_BeBeh

Precious days

> Happiest Event of 2006
> Stand By ME
> SELAMAT HARI RAYA
> Back To werk
> Wad A life!!!!!
> Love..Love..Love
> Stood Cold
> Life = Unpredicted
> M.O.N.D.A.Y B.L.U.E.S
> New Found Game

Lost Memories

> March 2006
> April 2006
> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> May 2007
> August 2007

Whisperssss






Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Sweet 2007
Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hey ya... Happy 2007!!!!

Actualli got too many things to say..but too little time to just type it down...
I was happily celebrating the new yeae wif of coz my tersayang..yup..we party till dawn..it was realli awesome..hehehehehe...wif of coz together wif my lovely couple..thanks mamat for the drink *wink*
This year might be a little bit different for me.. too many events to attend to...more $$ to spent too..hahah..N this year i'm gonna plan something BiG for my tersayang's badea..eventhough masih lama lagi..maklumlah nak kene plan siang2 kan..hahahaha.. any ideas what to buy for him??hmmm.....


Many thanks to my tersayang, for picking me up from work today..u couldn't bear to see me walk through the HEAVY RAIN..eventhough i've got my umbrella wif me..awww..thats the sweetest thing i've ever heard!(for the day)*blueargh*


Anyway gonna spent most of my time wif my tersayang..Hopefully we can make it to the Hooberstank concert k darling...

To all my frenz... Happy New year and jgn sombong2 eh.. Lurve u All..alwayz


-Loving you, always @ 10:26 PM :)