About
Haloo...I'm Zana
A 25 yr old gal
An Aries..Got her own mind particulary about everything and anything
Stubborn but lovable..Chubby and Witty..and it all sums up to me..opps..



The-Lady

The girl who is so lost without you.

U.. yeah you my lovable, hugable Baby

Desires
Hmm.....here's the List!
New Hp
Prima Crocs
A new Guess Watch
New SpecKie
A Ring? Maybe...


loves;


Family
Shopping!!!
Movies..Nachos..PopCorns
My Great 3 Buddies + our always get+together couple
My ex-colleagues

By My Side

My Lover nUnU_BeBeh
DiAn_BeBeh
AyDaH_BeBeh
ElyA_BeBeh

Precious days

> FiNaLLY
> Sweet 2007
> Happiest Event of 2006
> Stand By ME
> SELAMAT HARI RAYA
> Back To werk
> Wad A life!!!!!
> Love..Love..Love
> Stood Cold
> Life = Unpredicted

Lost Memories

> March 2006
> April 2006
> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> May 2007
> August 2007

Whisperssss






Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

my Love
Saturday, February 03, 2007


Suddendly.. this feeling just came up. Yes baby i'm missing u already..
Baru 4 hari u kene reservist.. but here i am missing u sooooo badly.. And admist of the rushing time off that he got today...he fetch me from werk and we went for the super cepat "dinner". Poor baby..rushing like madman..hurhur... Jumpa u skejap jer... tak Puas seh nenok muka u...
Anyway.. dia kene masok hutan for almost a week. So that means.. no going out wif him (like duh~) and ..no phone calls from him.. What the F**K!!!ARGHHHHHHHH(pulling hair) I feel like Sh*t!! Cannot tok to him.. but never mind..I tunggu u next week hor darling...
And becoz of that... i compile all his photos..so whenever i miss him.. just look at his photos...
Take care sayang kat dlm hutan belantara tu tau.... miss you like HeLL
Ps: Ladies..nak kuar ngan aku sms aku k.. tata titi tutu

-Loving you, always @ 12:24 AM :)