About
Haloo...I'm Zana
A 25 yr old gal
An Aries..Got her own mind particulary about everything and anything
Stubborn but lovable..Chubby and Witty..and it all sums up to me..opps..



The-Lady

The girl who is so lost without you.

U.. yeah you my lovable, hugable Baby

Desires
Hmm.....here's the List!
New Hp
Prima Crocs
A new Guess Watch
New SpecKie
A Ring? Maybe...


loves;


Family
Shopping!!!
Movies..Nachos..PopCorns
My Great 3 Buddies + our always get+together couple
My ex-colleagues

By My Side

My Lover nUnU_BeBeh
DiAn_BeBeh
AyDaH_BeBeh
ElyA_BeBeh

Precious days

> Happy Mother Day
> Nothing New
> Yey.. i still counting the days he left for his re...
> my Love
> FiNaLLY
> Sweet 2007
> Happiest Event of 2006
> Stand By ME
> SELAMAT HARI RAYA
> Back To werk

Lost Memories

> March 2006
> April 2006
> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> May 2007
> August 2007

Whisperssss






Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Back to the Real World..At Last
Friday, August 17, 2007

I was watching the Korean Movie..200 pounds beauty.. >p
It was really a touching story..Nangis aku~~

Okay me back form Bintan..Enjoy myself for the 3 days/2nites "holiday"
It was a SUPER DUPER Expensive there.. everything was in S$$... and double the price of singapore.. Mahal..Macam gini anak towkay pun bleh kayap..

To make it worst.. badan aku tgh sakit nih.. Perit skali.. The hotel was nice...
I will give the FRESH LIVE SEAFOOD double Thumbs UP!! Pocket aku berlobang after that..
The Breakfast Buffet was oklah.. eadible... But I really enjoy the company, kecoh-rable, merepek galfrens aku.. Thanks hor darlings~ Aku sayanggggggggg korang....

So Hopefully next will be Bangkok or Phuket or Bali?? K korang pilih k..
DA~~~


K wanna rest myself..

-Loving you, always @ 10:31 PM :)